Since our supply chain is short and most of our flowers come directly from the growers, we guarantee that our flowers will always be beautiful and fresh. However, if for any reason you receive flowers or other products that are damaged, you must follow the following procedure to get a refund.
- Please take a photo of the flowers or product you received and send the photo along with your name, order number and the nature of your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Since most of our products are perishable, any refund request must be made within 48 hours of receiving flowers or any other product.
- Once we are able to confirm the nature of the damage, we will be happy to refund you. Depending on the situation, you will either receive a new product free of charge or you will be reimbursed.
Modification and cancellation of an order
- Any modification of the order must be requested at least 4 hours before the scheduled time of delivery. After this deadline, the order is usually already made or in the process of delivery which means that we can no longer modify it.
- To cancel a standard order, you must notify us within a minimum of 4 hours before the scheduled delivery time.
- To cancel an order for a funeral arrangement or wedding reception, you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If you make a cancellation request after this deadline, a fee of 25% of the total of your purchase will still be charged since we will have already made the order and therefore suffered a loss.
- During the holidays of Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Women’s Day and Passover, we have a very high demand and we cannot guarantee to be able to make a modification to an already existing order.
For any other exceptional or different situation, please contact us. Since we have several employees and more than one rental. We advise you to make your request by email.
During the festive days, be it Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Women’s Day and Passover, all sales are final.